Saturday, October 14, 2006

SAVE 30% OFF MEAT!

Biblicalwomanhoodonline.com is doing Frugal Fridays, so I am participating when I can think of a frugal tip!

Anytime I can save money, especially on meat, it is a blessing! I found that the Walmarts in my area mark their meat down 30% on Thursday, to make room for the shopping rush on Friday & Saturday. If I went early enough (they begin marking down at 6:30am!), I could get many different cuts of meat for 30% off Walmart price, which is already usually pretty low.

A few months ago, I went to the meat department and asked them when they mark their meat down and they told me. It has been a real savings for our family!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great tip! I had never thought to ask the store when they do their markdowns, but will have to inquire the next time I am out & about. :-)