Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin & Spice & Everything Nice!


If you look really closely, you can see the Emergency Exit sign!  If I drink all of this tonight, I'll need that exit!  lol

Here in Oregon, the days are getting shorter, the evenings cozier, and the mochas are calling.  Sharon gave me a wonderful pumpkin spice candle, which spices up the evenings.  Add to that a delicious hot drink, and you have an instant cozy evening.


The lighting is not real good, but the sign behind my husband is a sign of giving thanks to the Lord!
It was quite an opportunity to present our ministry, sing and preach (my husband! lol) at a church near Portland on Wednesday.  It is a storefront church, which is near and dear to our heart.  Everyone was so gracious to us, and kind.  If half the people who say they will pray for us really do, then we're very blessed.

Keep your days full of spice by keeping on serving Jesus, dear ones!


No comments: