Monday, June 21, 2010

T-Minus 3 days and counting...

Lots to do! Today, we head to the bus to give it a final wipe down, and then back to the house to begin loading containers to take over. I am hoping to get all the school things and office supplies loaded today, as well as winter clothes.

Each of us gets to take a container of our own personal "stuff" to keep in the bus bay, as well. Hopefully we can get those packed and loaded today.

Lord Willing, we will be all working together, so I can spend time with my children while working. I sure do enjoy being with them!

My verse for today: "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God..." Ps. 42:1

To be ever mindful and longing for His presence even while we work is a bit of Heaven on earth!

No comments: